So if you have lost your tooth for many reasons such as an accident, age, or health issues, you will have to go ahead with an implant. But they may take some time because the site needs to heal, and in case there is a bone grafting treatment required, the process will take some time until you have your new tooth in place. Now during this time, if the space is left empty, it may change the positions of the other teeth around the area, making it a bigger issue for you; hence the best solution is to go ahead with a dental flipper, which also goes by the name of a flipper teeth to help you during this time.
What Is A Flipper Tooth?
In easy words, a flipper tooth is like a denture, but this is removable, light in weight, and temporary. Its best use is that you can use it for some time until your new tooth comes in place.
Here Is Some Information You May Not Know
- Flipper’s tooth is made before removing your natural tooth, so the process is quick.
- The material used to make it is denture acrylic and can hold in place tight and easily.
- Wearing and removing is very easy.
- You can improve your look and make biting and chewing easy.
What Are Some Of The Benefits Of A Flipper Teeth
- It is light in weight because of the material used to make it hence making it easy for you to wear.
- There is going to be a drastic improvement in your smile. Imagine smiling with a missing tooth.
- If a change is needed, a tooth can ve added to it or removed from it. You don’t need a new flipper for every tooth.
- They are cost-effective; hence everyone can afford them.
If you have a missing tooth or are worried about the gaps when you smile; you can speak to our specialists at Texas Premier Dental and start wearing a dental flipper. The process is going to be smooth and easy. Call us now at 281.206.0100 to book your appointment.